Saturday, March 6, 2010

LISTS!
You would think after 12 months of dreaming about the day we would leave to get our son I would be better prepared. For those of you who know me know better. I dislike lists! They make me a nervous wreck! But, I have been forced to create and work from a list as we prepare to leave on Thursday morning. The shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen and hand sanitizer have been purchased. (Cross those things off the "LIST")
Tomorrow, I will do laundry one more time before we leave. If it is in the suitcase, don't touch it!
Lila's reservations have been made at the kennel.
I know we will probably forget something, but I am sure we will survive!
Who knows, maybe this "list thing" could become a habit???

1 comment:

  1. oh, girlfriend. I am a list maker, keeper and defender. I don't function well without them. In fact, I'll go out on a limb here. I think that they are God's gift to women who have a lot to accomplish. (which I might add is all of us). Praying for you as you go. Rejoice!!!

    ReplyDelete