Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bags Are Packed!

Well, all the bags are packed and weighed. We will all be holding our breath as they are weighed at the airport.
Today, I have been unusually quiet. I have been doing a lot of thinking. Things will never be the same for the Luedecke family. We haven't had a major change in our life since our last child was born. There are so many emotions right now. In a few days, a little boy will never go to bed again wondering if he is wanted or loved. In a few days, we are going to be parents again! In a few days, Jon will be the BIG brother, and Katie and Michaela will have TWO brothers. The empty chair at the dinner table will no longer be empty. Jon will share the backseat with someone. Will all FOUR of my children know just how much I love them? So many changes......

1 comment:

  1. I cannot say it enough~I am soooooo very excited for you. Every time I see Arnold's picture, I feel such joy for him, for you, for your whole family. What an amazing journey God is leading you on and I feel so blessed to be watching from the sidelines! Praying for you these next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete